CPN Tools uses the CPN ML language for declarations and net inscriptions. CPN ML builds on top of Standard ML. Some pointers into the documentation of CPN ML and Standard ML can be found here.
- Color sets – simple, compound, and timed color sets, Color set functions, Size and complexity of color sets.
- Functions – Functions, local declarations (
let-in-end), control structures (
- Values (constants)
- Reserved identifiers
- Loading declarations from file – the
- Example declarations
Describing a marking as a multi-set
Inscriptions and expressions
- Place inscriptions (color set, initial marking, place name)
- Arc inscriptions
- Transition inscriptions (transition names, guards, time delays, code segments)
- Inscriptions in comments