Enters the state space tool after generating net-specific code.
- Make sure that the net does not have any syntactical errors. Syntactical errors are identified during syntax checking.
- Make sure all places, transitions, and pages in the net have unique, non-empty ML names. For more information about ML names see the naming policy. Places and transitions with non-unique ML names will be identified during syntax checking.
- Apply the tool to a sheet containing a page from the net.
- A status bubble appears, indicating whether the operation succeeded or failed. For more information about status bubbles, see Graphical Feedback. Also if there was any active SS-Elements e.g. SS-nodes or SS-arcs these will die!
- Position the mouse cursor on top of the status bubble to see, e.g., an error message, if the operation failed.
This tool is accessible through:
You must be logged in to post a comment.