Generates and saves a state space report.
- After successfully applying the Enter state space tool, the Calculate state space tool, and optionally the Calculate SCC graph tool (home, live transition instances, and fairness properties can be calculated only if the SCC graph has been calculated) to a net, apply the tool to a sheet containing a page from the same net.
- A standard file dialog appears.
- Specify the save name for the file, and click Save.
- A status bubble appears, indicating whether or not the report was saved. For more information about status bubbles, see Graphical Feedback.
- Position the mouse cursor on top of the status bubble to see, e.g., an error message if an error occurred while saving the report.
This tool is accessible through:
The contents of a state space report are determined by the options for the
SaveReport index entry, which is found under the
Statespace index entry, which is in turn under the Tool _box index entry.
Use the checkboxes to select what to put in the report.
The textual format of place and transition names can be changed by setting string representation options, which is explained under how to change attributes and options.