Clone an element
- Apply the tool to an element, or select the Clone entry from the element’s marking menu.
- The selected element is cloned; that is, a new element with the same attributes as the original one is put into the hand as a tool. If the selected element is an element in a group, then all of the elements in the group are cloned.
- Apply the tool to an appropriate object to clone the element. For example, if the cloned element is a place, the tool must be applied to a page, and if the cloned element is a guard, it can only be applied to a transition.
- To stop cloning, drop the tool by either clicking on the clone tool again, by selecting the Drop tool entry from the workspace marking menu, or by pressing the
Clone a group
- Apply the tool to a group tab (at the bottom of a page).
- A new group is automatically added to the page to which the cloned group belongs, and the new group contains the same elements as the currently selected group.
Clone a page or monitor
- Apply the tool to a page name or a monitor name in the index.
- A new page or monitor is automatically created added to the overview of the net in the index.
Clone graphical attributes
- See the help page for the Clone graphical attributes tool.
This tool is available through: