Create a magnetic guideline.
- Apply the tool to a page.
- A guideline is created under the cursor. It is either horizontal or vertical, as indicated by the icon. All elements near the newly created guideline will automatically be attached to the guideline.
- Drag elements over one or more guidelines to attach them to the guideline. An element is also attached to a guideline, if it is created near it. Places, transitions and arc bend points can be attached to guidelines.
- Move a guideline to move all the elements attached to it.
- Apply a tool, e.g. a color tool, to a guideline to apply it to all elements attached to the guideline.
These tools are available through:
You must be logged in to post a comment.