Print a net to a file. The tool has different effects depending on where it is applied:
- A declaration: The declaration is saved as a text file.
- A page in a binder: The page is saved as an Encapsulated PostScript (EPS) file
- A page name in the index: The page and all of its subpages are saved as EPS files
- The Declarations node: All declarations are saved in a text file.
- The net node: All declarations and pages in the net are printed to files.
- A binder: All pages and declarations in the binder are printed to files.
- A group: The group is saved as an EPS file.
This tool is accessible through:
Check boxes under the tool entry in the index determine whether a net is printed in color or black and white and whether or not simulation feedback, i.e. current marking and enabling information, is also printed. Click on a check box to toggle a selection. The icon in the Net Tools palette will be updated to reflect which options are chosen.