Set line thickness.
- The small number indicates the line thickness.
- Apply the tool to a place, transition, arc, auxiliary box, or auxiliary ellipse.
- The line thickness of the element is set to the specified number.
- This tool respects groups.
- If you apply this tool to magnetic guidelines, all elements snapped get the specified line thickness.
This tool is available through:
The line thickness can be changed by either editing the text in the tool cell or under the tool’s index entry.
You must be logged in to post a comment.