To verify a CPN you can use the state space tools, which are available as a palette.
Help topics for verification
- Attributes and options in state space tool
- Calculating the state space
- Draw state spaces with CPN Tools
- Draw State Spaces with Graphviz
- Enter the state space tool
- Make state space queries
- Nondeterministic nets
- Saving a standard state space report
- State space functions
- States and state space nodes
- Temporal logic for state spaces
- Dining philosophers example
- Distributed database example
- Resource allocation example
- Simple protocol example
Some operations in the state space tool can be quite time consuming, e.g. entering the state space tool or calculating a state space. During these operations, a light purple status bubble may appear in the index to indicate that a time-consuming operation is being executed.
You must be logged in to post a comment.