No documentation currently available.
- If you are on Windows, you need a recent version of Cygwin
- You need a patched version of SML/NJ to get started. In some directory run bin/buildml where is the minor version you wish to install, e.g., 73.
- The directory created before must be added to your path
- Test that SML/NJ installed correctly by executing
- Then try executing
- If this does not give an error, you are good to go
- Build the simulator by going to simulator/ and executing
- Copy the simulator in place by running from simulator/
- See the separate page on Access/CPN
You must be logged in to post a comment.